Sunday 11 November 2012

#4: Face of the Evening

Last night I was out in my hometown for my birthday night out with my nearest and dearest. I had my make up look sorted before I had my outfit sorted - this look is what I like to describe as a Power Brow and Autumnal lip look. Not much emphasis on the eyes, much more focused on the shape of the brow and the colour of the lip.

I ended up wearing a high neck lace dress so this just added to the Vampy look that is ever so popular at the moment!

MAC Natural Radiance Primer
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Cashew Beige
MAC Pro Longwear concealer, NW25 (under eyes)
MAC Studio Finish concealer (highlighter)
MAC Prep and Prime translucent finishing powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Soft & Gentle
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Give Me Sun 
MAC Powder Blush, Gingerly

MAC Paintpot, Painterly 
MAC Paint, Bamboom
MAC Eyeshadow, Embark
MAC Kohl Pencil, Coffee
MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara
MAC #20 Lashes
MAC Fluidline, Dipdown (brows)

MAC Lip Pencil, Brick 
MAC Matte Lipstick, Rocker



I love finding out what other people wear for their nights out, so I hope you've enjoyed this post; I now notice I am definitely using my MAC Staff discount to its full advantage seeing as only one product is not MAC, but it just shows how good it is. I absolutely love lots of other make up brands and products though and will be sure to include them too in future to add a little bit of diversity!

Hope you have all had as nice a weekend as I have!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment