The model we were working with was Ellie Fox, a young model based in London & Wolverhampton. She has a beautiful look - classic, but different and she's the type of model who can pull most looks off.
Andy wanted to create a futuristic look for the shoot - we had discussed looks over emails for a while and I had an idea in my head - blue tones on the eyes, taken right out towards the temple to create an almost 'visor' look with flawless fresh skin and nude blocked out lips. This meant I could not only give Andy what he was looking for but also keep it fashion.
We had two hours to create the look, which gave me enough time to put a beauty look on Ellie first. I had seen a video on Lisa Eldridge's website that guest MUA Charlotte Tilbury had done which inspired me to do this look. It was a look she had created on Kate Moss for a Vogue cover - flawless contoured skin, with a strong red/orange lip and natural eyes.
- MAC Face & Body Foundation
- Dermacolor Concealer Palette
- MAC Strobe Cream
- MAC Pro Contour Creams (on eyes and to contour)
- MAC Fashion Nomad LE Lipstick
- Estee Lauder Raspberry Lipstick (in centre of the lips)
- MAC Lasting Sensation Lip Pencil
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
- Make Up Forever Grease Palette
- MUA Cosmetics eyeshadow palette
- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
- Dermacolor Concealer Palette on lips
I hope you all found this post interesting and like the photos! The only thing I would change is Ellie's tan lines - you're always learning on shoots!
Check out Andy's Facebook page here & Ellie's Twitter here. I really enjoyed this shoot and will be updating my blog with much more posts like this one.