Monday 1 October 2012

#1: Welcome!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog, KML Make Up - a place where you can get all your make up fixes in one place. I'm a freelance Make Up Artist and a part time Make Up Artist at MAC Cosmetics and I absolutely adore my job.

I wanted to create this blog to share my tips, work and recent looks with everyone. I get quite a few tweets, messages and even texts off friends asking for advice. Think of this as your make up haven where I can hopefully help you all out with daily cosmetic dilemmas we sometimes face! I am constantly learning and I love to share my findings with other people.

If you would like to check out my old blog, in which I wrote all about my training last year at The School of Make Up in Manchester here is the link - If you're looking to get into the Make Up industry then this could be really helpful to you.

My blog won't be soley makeup based, as I love fashion too and I believe fashion and makeup go hand in hand anyway, especially right now what with all the Fashion Weeks from around the world!

I hope you all enjoy my blog!

Kate x

@katelambiemua
www.facebook.com/katelambiemua

No comments:

Post a Comment